During Lockdown, our school has moved to remote learning.
Children are expected to attend live lessons and submit work just as they would if they were in school.
We use Google Classroom as our central platform for delivery of our remote education.
In addition we utilise subscriptions and access to additional platforms including:
● MyON – for online reading
● Accelerated Reader – to support online reading and assessment
● Reading Eggs – for online reading (particularly for early readers)
● Times Table Rockstars – for mathematical fluency
● Spelling Shed – for literacy
● Oak National – for a range of recorded lessons and curriculum content.
We also use the Marvellous Me app to communicate with parents,
please contact your class teacher if you need help signing up.
For more information please see